• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
link doesn't work but I'm assuming you mean from the micro game, and no I didn't miss that.
post count has nothing to do with effort or caring. it's the context of your posts that matter.

Well I contributed quite a bit during that game, is my point.

I think I felt a lot more confident in expressing my views as there were only a few players...dunno

Sigh. Nightmares this is exactly why you were WotC'd and exactly what I wanted to avoid. I gave you advice on where to start to improve your play in that PM. You can take it or leave it, but WotC will always be in effect in some games. It used to be in effect for every game. I have it there so players CAN use it (not all of them do) and vote on a player that is a general game troll or one that ruins the game by having a bad attitude. When a player has a large amount of votes, I cannot responsibly ignore that as I want majority of the player base in my game to have a good game. You could have taken what I said in stride and been mature about it, but you chose to stir the pot instead. That's your prerogative, but it doesn't really help you not get WotC'd.

As for Starry, Starry would have never been included in my game due to the fact that she's banned every other day and finding a replacement is a pain That and she called me a ***** in the confessions top kek. Good luck ever joining one of my games again, buddy.

It's kinda horrible though, because being wotced is basically being voted least favourite member to sign up

there's a reason it's used though. lol. who wants to play with someone who doesn't take the game seriously and just gives mafia and easy win? I don't. lmao. stop bringing drama into the cellar, it doesn't belong here.

it's not voting out "least favorite member" it's voting out someone that doesn't take the game seriously. the way you played in xeno is exactly why we wotc'd you, if you have any further questions then just reread your posts. improve your play and we would not wotc you. it's really that simple.

Looking back on Nightmares posts in Daniel's last big game I agree why Nightmares was WotC most of her posts are just asking questions and very few posts that were helping town and putting very little effort in the game.

Btw don't you hate it when people say your bad at Mafia but you have single handed won turbos as Mafia cause your team mate was stupid. Anybody?
No? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back