Official Cereal Thread

I've gone through my 2 mega boxes of Cheerios, and now I move onto Cookie Crisps. I'm very choosey with my cereal and I rarely eat the same thing twice unless I have no other choice.

I love all different kinds of cereal.my top three favorites are...

Fruit loops
Reese's puffs
Frosted flakes.

I go through a ton of cereal each week.I currently have about 30 boxes stored in my cupboards.They were on sale for $ 1.49 a box.I always stock up when they go on sale.

I have been getting into LIFE cereal. It is really good!

It's not that healthy for you considering how bland it is. I think there are better options.

I have it with cinnamon. And do not judge me please or I will report you to the mods!!!

When I was away working this Summer I had Lucky Charms nearly every day. They were meh at first but I kinda just got used to them. I haven't tried any new cereals for quite awhile. Any suggestions?

Haven't eaten cereal in ages, but I used to like Cheerios with sliced up banana + honey + cinnamon.

When I was away working this Summer I had Lucky Charms nearly every day. They were meh at first but I kinda just got used to them. I haven't tried any new cereals for quite awhile. Any suggestions?
Cinnamon toast crunch is really good. And I buy boxes of lucky charms only for the marshmallows and throw out the rest and then later i have an only marshmallow cereal :)

I like Special K Red Berry, Honey Nut Cheerios, and now this healthy cereal I got in Costo with pumpkin seeds and flax. :) It sounds weird but it has enough sugar to keep me satisfied. :)

Fruity Pebbles will always be a guilty pleasure. So sugary, but soo gooood.

Smart Start is a really good cereal and I also really like Rice Krispies. I know people add a lot to Rice Krispies, but I love them on their own.

The other day I was looking in the cupboard for a snack and found some cereal and it was 123 Sesame Street C is for cereal + S is for strawberry. I did eat some but i had less than half a cup of milk to eat it with. It's actually flavorless and taste nothing like strawberries.

The other day I was looking in the cupboard for a snack and found some cereal and it was 123 Sesame Street C is for cereal + S is for strawberry. I did eat some but i had less than half a cup of milk to eat it with. It's actually flavorless and taste nothing like strawberries.

are sure it wasn't off...?

i had cheerios for breakfast (probs around lunchtime tbh) with some honey

Last edited:
Ate nutri-grain and blegh the hard-ass pieces..why you gotta be in there mang ???? >:"(

50446DC9-8AFA-39DA-49D2-95B0F590A13B.jpeg

The store brand cereals are so much better than they used to be.I just finished off a box of Kroger Chocolate Toasted Oats and they were just as good as actual Cheerios....and a lot cheaper.

During elementary school I would eat tons of Capt Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Fruity Pebbles. Why? Because I love sweets! I would go to the dentistry to get rid of several cavities on most of my molars!
In middle school I just stopped eating cereal and didn't eat much because I was going through some depression.
High school was when I jumped back into eating the most important meal of the day! I would enjoy Honey Bunches of Oats with almond milk and watch the news every morning before I left for classes. People told me that I sounded like a boring guy... But I liked it!
Now I'm in college and the dining commons have nothing but Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Pops, and Fruit Loops. I would just mix some Cheerios and Fruit Loops and eat those for breakfast.

I used to eat cereal quite a bit as a child but in my late child days and up, I've been eating less cereal. Unless it's something AMAZING (like Reese Puffs or Frosted Flakes), I'll just pass. I eat a full bowl and then I'm hungry again in 30 minutes. Not worth it.

Most (not all!) cereals are not that good for you but they taste so darn good! XD

Back