• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Official Cereal Thread

To this day, I still love a breakfast of regular Cheerios and milk. I used to snack on them dry when I was in college, too.

Had like Pops in the first time in forever. Wasn't as good as I expected, but, nevertheless, it was good.

i rotate around cereals every two months or so, like when i get sick of it.

right now i usually have frosted cheerios or fruit loops.

the ones i like are cinnamon toast crunch, capt. crunch, fruit loops, and everyone's favorite, fruity pebbles.

it's kinda funny getting detailed about cereal lol

Chocolate Pillows are the best
I eat it as snacks sometimes without adding milk, but it's so good.

wow Jeremy actually made a Cereal thread and wants it to be mature....
roflmfao

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the best...Until you compare it to Peanut Butter Toast Crunch... ;)
Nah, son. They brought the best version back.

SpGFim5.jpg

I love Krave. And Cookie Crisp. And Cinnamon Grahams.

But I will eat just about any kind of cereal, except tasteless muesli and fruit bran stuff.

I'm trying to only eat healthy cereal like multi-grain Cheerios, but sometimes I just get a craving for something sugary and fattening. Even if multi-grain Cheerios taste surprisingly good, I still cave in to those cravings and always feel bad about it later.

I've always been eating cereals since I was very young. Even though some people would consider that childish, it didn't stopped me from eating those even during my adulthood. They're pretty much the quickest way to make a breakfast effortlessly, while providing enough to satisfy my hunger as long as lunchtime isn't more than 4 hours away.

I liked a lot of cereals, and I don't remember a single one that I really dislike. I even got to taste ones of the rarer cereals, like the Kellogg's seemingly discontinued cereal Disney Mickey's Magix. It tasted more like of an improved Lucky Charms, and turns the milk into light blue. Too bad it stopped to appear in Canada sometimes after 2005-2006, at least in my province. I feel like that one could give General Mills a run of its money.
Other cereals I got to taste are: Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Corn Pop, Special K, Rice Krispies, Krave, Mini-Wheats, Muslix, Two Scoops Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Cherrios, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Honeycomb, French Toast Crunch, Nesquik, and a few variations of Oatmeal Crisp (not a heated cereal). Whew, that's a lot!

I could never get into cereal because I hate that it gets soggy, and for whatever reason I can't get my head around eating it quickly.

Wow half of these cereals I've never even heard of ; ~ ; the names sound really delicious
Gimme some ; ~ ; They don't even sell in Australia

the only cereal i have in my house right now is a box of honey nut cheerios that are probably stale
i am sad

Back