Office Chair & Theme Help??

zacsoya

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey!

I'm in the early stages of designing a "Detective" themed room, and I'm looking to buy (or catalogue) an Office Chair.

And if you can't help me with the Office Chair thing, I'm also presently unsure of what other kinds of furniture, walls & carpets that could fall into this "Detective" theme that I'm going for. And I'm trying to be really creative and detailed. Like, for example, I've even used food items like Coffee and an Apple as desk props--y'know, something that maybe a Detective would have on His desk or something :p So if you have any extra suggestions or guides etc for what I could use for this theme, that would be a really big help.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I have an old office theme going in one of my rooms, so I think our concepts overlap just a little bit? Some things I'm putting in my room that I think would look nice in yours are:

- violin (for those sherlock holmes vibes)
- fireplace
- black phone
- boston bag or trunk
- owl clock
- globe
- stacked books
- candle (probably multiple)
- large bookshelf

I think I could get you the Office Chair too! let me check real quick though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I can get you the office chair for 3k igb? is that okay?

I have an old office theme going in one of my rooms, so I think our concepts overlap just a little bit? Some things I'm putting in my room that I think would look nice in yours are:

- violin (for those sherlock holmes vibes)
- fireplace
- black phone
- boston bag or trunk
- owl clock
- globe
- stacked books
- candle (probably multiple)
- large bookshelf

I think I could get you the Office Chair too! let me check real quick though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes! I can get you the office chair for 3k igb? is that okay?

Thanks so much for all these suggestions, they have helped me out a lot! Looking at these, most seem more like they'd belong in a Library heheh (or maybe we're thinking of Detectives from different eras?)--but that's not to say they're not worth experimenting with once I eventually get these items! Thank you!

And wow great! 3k is fine! (Y)
I've added your FC~

Last edited:
Ooh, yeah I guess my room is a lot older-themed... still, I hope it helped just a little bit! and I'll add you back right away and be right over with the chair!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh omg wait sorry! I had to order the chair from my catalog and I'm not a time traveler, so it might be a couple hours until it delivers! I'll add you back in the meantime, and I'm sure we can work out a time soon! sorry about that!

Haha yeah, I guess I'm going for a modern-day, FBI precinct-like sort of vibe heheh. And yes you really did help xD I'll have my eye out for a Black Phone, that would be perfect for what I'm going for, I think. Oh no worries, I don't mind waiting at all. Thanks so much for helping me!

I hope this isn't creepy haha but I had some time and as i was going thru moridb, i ended up making a detective catalog for you!! it's right here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/V3nIrfrpqQ if you want to look thru it! hopefully it gives you some more ideas! i tried to pick items closer to a modern detective agency (i also thought about police stations too), so hopefully you like it!!!

Wow seriously!--This is amazing! :eek: I didn't know that a lot of these items existed! ...I really, really appreciate you going out of your way to do this, thanks so much. Oh and YES, I have many more ideas flowing now! xD (Yes, Police Stations are a really good idea haha)

Wow seriously!--This is amazing! :eek: I didn't know that a lot of these items existed! ...I really, really appreciate you going out of your way to do this, thanks so much. Oh and YES, I have many more ideas flowing now! xD (Yes, Police Stations are a really good idea haha)

No problem! and i think your office chair has arrived, so whenever you're ready, i can drop it off!

Back