• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

my game glitched but i think i'm gonna log off soon anyways! thanks so much for all of the help, and have a good day/night!! :)

Resetti says it’s time to call it a night, thanks for all the help with badge progress!

Either way, I’ll boot up now and if you’d like to visit me first I can open my gate?
actuallyyy ive got someone in my town right now so it might be better for me if you visited first
Post automatically merged:

actuallyyy ive got someone in my town right now so it might be better for me if you visited first

when my visitor is done w their 10 visits i can come to yours :)

Post automatically merged:

when my visitor is done w their 10 visits i can come to yours :)
I can come visit you, I’ve got a looooonnngggg way to go on both badges so either way works for me.

Back