• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OFFER] 1000 bells or a chosen duplication item as an award for assistance in town.

Monaco

Bells
So as you may or may not know, I've only just got started on getting back into Animal Crossing, and as many of you know too much, after leaving your town for more then a month, there are going to be some weeds. And for that reason, I've decided to make an offer for those who are interested in receiving 1000 bells, or a duplication item of your choice, both something you wish to duplicate, or something you see that you like.

The only catch, is that you help with some assistance needed in my town in order for it to be restored back to its original state, that being when I last left it. The assistance needed, is simply some de-weeding, that is required, and finding and storing any flowers available for future reference and usage.

The rest of the assistance required are simply the removal of patterns that can be found near the town gate, and the removal of dead or half dead flowers. Golden flowers must be kept in their current place at all times.

There are some rules about my town that although have not been officially added, need to be clearly understood and followed before any entry to the town can be possible. These rules include, no running, as it will remove grass and other such content that is needed for future reference, no stealing anything, as it will result in you not getting the award at all, plus the game being reset, that will result in you not getting any items stole at all.

So that is basically all there is to it! As long as you obey the rules above, then you should be very welcome within my town at any time the gates are open. If you are interested in this, then all you have to do, is message me for any questions you may have, or conditions you'd like to be informed of. Such as friend codes for an example. Alternatively, you can post on this thread and ask a question relating to these conditions. Thank you.

Hello there i would be happy to do that for you, but for all the work that you said its not worth the award. 1,000 bells or you kidding yourself and just 1 duplicated item sounds like your greedy well just saying so yeah i think reward will have to be way much bigger think about. if you really want me to do it i would like at least 3 duped items. and some bells thats a lot of work that sounds like in your town.

Hello there i would be happy to do that for you, but for all the work that you said its not worth the award. 1,000 bells or you kidding yourself and just 1 duplicated item sounds like your greedy well just saying so yeah i think reward will have to be way much bigger think about. if you really want me to do it i would like at least 3 duped items. and some bells thats a lot of work that sounds like in your town.
Monaco might have meant 1.000 TBT Bells which is this forum's currency.

Well, that was the award for doing so. If you do not wish to do it then that is your choice to make, but, I'm offering anyone whom is actually interested in doing the job and receiving 1000 bells or a chosen duplication item. I'll just do it myself and spare your time. But thank you anyway.

Monaco might have meant 1.000 TBT Bells which is this forum's currency.
No, I wasn't referring to TBT bells, as I thought 1000 bells would be enough. Along with a duplication item that I personally think is better. Should have mentioned what I meant by 1000 bells. I was referring to Animal Crossing bells.

Last edited:
I'm willing to help if this is on CF? I'm happy with just 1,000 bells and I like helping people and following their orders and whatever. Let me know if you still need the assistance :) If its on WW then I can root it out and still help I reckon but I'm not entirely sure where it is... and if it's on WW I don't wish for any payment as it's the one I've 'completed' :)

Back