Odd's I wish to Kill You List!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
This is my list of people I wish to defeat:

1) LoneWolf - You are to good for these fourms. You kept on beating me to the Secret Cannon and killed me. :angry:

2) PokeFab - I heard you were good so I'll try and face you.

3) Glactor - Suspously the best person here that has not beaten the main questline that I have heard about.

4) Bul - It would be fun to face you and see if I can beat you.

5) Bul's Brother - (BEATEN) That was a hard match but I beat him.

6) Justin125 - (BEATEN) Try and beat the main story line so you can use the secret wepon.

;)

7) SmartTech - He told me to add him to show people he was good.

:p

That is all for now. I'll add more as I think of people or when you want to challange me.

I aslo beat you four times in a row

:p That place was new to me b/c I only beated the 47% of the game.
WOOT!

Lone_Wolf said:
I aslo beat you four times in a row

:p That place was new to me b/c I only beated the 47% of the game.
WOOT!
Oh. But you still caught on and you destroyed me. <_<

ha none of you have beaten me!

The fact that I have only played one person on TBT has nothing to do with it! :lol:

Nobody will ever beat me in any ds game as long as you live,<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small> because I will never own a DS</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> I'm just that good.

*edit* added a comma

Pie_Or_Die said:
Nobody will ever beat me in any ds game as long as you live,<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small> because I will never own a DS</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> I'm just that good.

*edit* added a comma
As if you have a DS.

SPORGE27 said:
The fact that I have only played one person on TBT has nothing to do with it! :lol:
Me.

:D

Bulerias said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

*edit* added a comma
As if you have a DS.

did you not read the fine print bul? you should never ever sign a contract bul, you will never read the fine print

Back