Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
Does this mean he is thinking of moving, or I've been neglecting him? I am having trouble balancing what I want to do.

My heart yearns with every sunset, It's as if the sun and I have broken hearts together. My love was so pure, but now it's over before it ever had a chance to really begin.

that scared the hell out of me too when I first saw it and thought he moved out. it doesn't really mean anything, smug villagers likes to be dramatic

i think that’s just a smug villager being a smug villager; cheesy and dramatic lol

Yeah, smug villagers just send this sometimes. I think I got one from W. Link before that said that. But also... W. Link acts suspiciously romantic in general around me, lol.

that scared the hell out of me too when I first saw it and thought he moved out. it doesn't really mean anything, smug villagers likes to be dramatic
Yeah, it's funny when they're dramatic, but sometimes it feels creepy when they go all romantic, as it's illegal to date an animal. It subtly hints a "player"... if you know what I mean.

However @Reginald Fairfield the message sounds very sweet. But very smug.

I had one from a peppy villager once talking about how they'd decided to return to their hometown.
For some reason she didn't bother to add that she came back to my island. I think I nearly died.

Smug villagers tend to use poetry in some of their dialogue. That happens to smug villagers in acnl and also acnh.

There is this smug unicorn (or is he a horse?) named Julien. Imagine if there was a unicorn/horse named Romona? Yep, Romeo and Juliet but roles reversed lol.

I once wrote him a letter going

Julien, are you still looking for your Romona?

And he replied with a love letter to me instead

Back