Trading đź§ˇ Oddloop's shop 🧡 Free hybrids & DIYs!

bump heres a picture of my cat looking like an inverted fried egg
Screenshot_20210313_123119.jpg

Hi there, would love some cosmos and mums and maybe a few DIYs? I have my eye on the shell arch :) I think i can make you a keyholder (don’t have an extra card though) if you still want one!

Hi there, would love some cosmos and mums and maybe a few DIYs? I have my eye on the shell arch :) I think i can make you a keyholder (don’t have an extra card though) if you still want one!
Yes!! Send me a message with what exactly you want! And no worries about the keyholder I already got it and forgot to take it off the list haha

Hello!

Do you still have these DIYs available?

cardboard sofa
cardboard table
bamboo grove wall
gold screen wall
hedge standee
ironwood chair
ironwood dresser
ironwood table
ironwood diy bench
peach chair
raccoon figurine

And also, I'd be interested if you still had any pink windflowers, black/pink cosmos, or actually whatever extra pink flowers you have

Hello!

Do you still have these DIYs available?

cardboard sofa
cardboard table
bamboo grove wall
gold screen wall
hedge standee
ironwood chair
ironwood dresser
ironwood table
ironwood diy bench
peach chair
raccoon figurine

And also, I'd be interested if you still had any pink windflowers, black/pink cosmos, or actually whatever extra pink flowers you have

Hi!! Yeah I have all those DIYs still! I'm not logged in atm but I should have some black and pink cosmos, and pink mums, lilies, roses and windflowers. I especially have a lot of pink cosmos and mums so just let me know how many you want!

Hi!! Yeah I have all those DIYs still! I'm not logged in atm but I should have some black and pink cosmos, and pink mums, lilies, roses and windflowers. I especially have a lot of pink cosmos and mums so just let me know how many you want!
Um, maybe a couple of each of whatever you're getting rid of? Just starting to work on my flower collection. :)

bump
Post automatically merged:

Hi!! Are you still interested in the items? I still have the shell arch reserved for you!

Hi! If you have any blue windflowers and/or pink mums left, please let me know! I unfortunately don't have the beehive recipe but I'm more than happy to craft you some!

Hi! If you have any blue windflowers and/or pink mums left, please let me know! I unfortunately don't have the beehive recipe but I'm more than happy to craft you some!
Hey!! The blue windflowers have been reserved but I have a TON of pink mums left so just let me know how many you'd like! I need quite a lot of beehives for a project so I'd rather wait for the DIY haha but thank you!

Hey!! The blue windflowers have been reserved but I have a TON of pink mums left so just let me know how many you'd like! I need quite a lot of beehives for a project so I'd rather wait for the DIY haha but thank you!

Is 10 of the pink mums okay? I want to make sure theres enough for other people!

Awesome! Thank you so much :) Let me know if you need/want anything in return — the code is....

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you so much :) Let me know if you need/want anything in return — the code is (snip)
Woops you should prob delete this and DM it to me!! If you put it in the forum anyone can come to your island!!

Back