• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading OC's for other Oc's

hi i'm back LOL could i offer a custom in sketch page style with a chibi like these {x} {x} with a headshot like this {x}
for double trouble? oAo

hi i'm back LOL could i offer a custom in sketch page style with a chibi like these {x} {x} with a headshot like this {x}
for double trouble? oAo

Heeeyyy welcome back orz.
I'll keep your offer in mind since I'm buying more art of the characters I'm trading(and also digging up orz).

if it's a single file I more than likely have more of art of them(just hella lazy)

updated

tempted to offer on the demon tv head because unf tv heads -- but oh my gosh my OC dump is depleting so hard =A=

Hi Gamzee! Wondering if: http://sta.sh/2ccb25lpn0i has more art? (Like possibly a proper ref for clothing etc?) I'd really like a human OC!

I'm interested in them but only have one OC up and not sure if you'll like them [x]

Thanks for your time!

Hi Gamzee! Wondering if: http://sta.sh/2ccb25lpn0i has more art? (Like possibly a proper ref for clothing etc?) I'd really like a human OC!

I'm interested in them but only have one OC up and not sure if you'll like them [x]

Thanks for your time!

Ooh I do like them orz. But sadly no I do not. I was going to make a outfit ref sheet for him but I couldn't think of anything and sooner lost interest orz.

The base would have been like this:
base_by_zujina-d9yocq5.png

Ooh I do like them orz. But sadly no I do not. I was going to make a outfit ref sheet for him but I couldn't think of anything and sooner lost interest orz.

The base would have been like this:
base_by_zujina-d9yocq5.png

Ooh okay it's no problem~ totally understand that feeling; Would you be interested in trading regardless? (Ah also, if we trade, I'll let the original designer know you will be the new owner!)

also, that base is so cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you orz! And only if you want too! Let me know if you want to know the artist who also drew them.

Awesome, thank you so much~ I'll send over the clean files to you in a PM, and yes Id love to know the artist please, thank you!

(It's okay TBT's been laggy for me too lately orz)

Ooh okay it's no problem~ totally understand that feeling; Would you be interested in trading regardless? (Ah also, if we trade, I'll let the original designer know you will be the new owner!)

Thank you orz! And only if you want too! Let me know if you want to know the artist who also drew them.

Thank you orz! And only if you want too! Let me know if you want to kn

Thank you orz! And only if you want too! Let me know if you want to kn

Back