• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Obama-McCain takes Wisconsin!

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Bells
With 60% of the vote in, Obama and McCain have the wins.

McCain is only 300 delegates short of securing the GOP nomination, and Obama now has a 10 state streak!!

The real test is going to be Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania in these upcoming weeks. If Obama secures any of these states, he will probably get the nom. But if Hillary sweeps the three, she'll still be in the race.

There's televised debate next week in Austin for the democrats: definitely a must watch.:)

The media will be surprised about Clinton losing WI, but they have no reason to be. I still think Clinton has a good chance considering the next states in two weeks.

stormcommander said:
The media will be surprised about Clinton losing WI, but they have no reason to be. I still think Clinton has a good chance considering the next states in two weeks.
Yea, I mean Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are major steps for the Dems. If she can pick up those three, she might be able to secure the nomination due to the amount of delegates and super delegates. it'll be an interesting race, much more interesting then the one in the GOP...

McCain is just dominating Huckabee...I don't know why he's even in still..

Hey, I didn't start this one either!

Actually, Storm, they were in a virtual tie in Wisconsin so it really was up for grabs. This actually was a state designed for Clinton. Obama won it because he is stealing her supporters.

The media though, still played this up as if Obama was going to win.

Also, Texas polls show a tie between the two which is huge considering what it was some weeks ago.

Bastoise99 said:
stormcommander said:
Yea, I mean Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are major steps for the Dems. If she can pick up those three, she might be able to secure the nomination due to the amount of delegates and super delegates. it'll be an interesting race, much more interesting then the one in the GOP...

1. He doesn't have a job
2. He is becoming famous
3. Why not?

I wouldn't even bother counting Pennsylvania. I think that Hillary's campaign will be over after Texas.

Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
stormcommander said:

1. He doesn't have a job
2. He is becoming famous
3. Why not?
I thought he was a baptist minister or something.

If he doesn't have one, it can't be hard to find one.

Mino said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bastoise99 said:
stormcommander said:

1. He doesn't have a job
2. He is becoming famous
3. Why not?
I thought he was a baptist minister or something.

If he doesn't have one, it can't be hard to find one.
He was before he went into politics.

Right now he makes his money with speeches (most of which are about leadership)

It's hard not to like the guy, and I do, but his ideas are all against mine.

Huckabee is pretty funny. He was on the Cobert Report and Colbert was interviewing him while playing air hockey...

"Mr. Huckabee, why do you think you can win Texas?"
"Because Stephen, I know how to barbecue."

lol I just found him pretty funny. He's got some great quotes so far.

Bastoise99 said:
Huckabee is pretty funny. He was on the Cobert Report and Colbert was interviewing him while playing air hockey...

"Mr. Huckabee, why do you think you can win Texas?"
"Because Stephen, I know how to barbecue."

lol I just found him pretty funny. He's got some great quotes so far.
My favorite, "I majored in Miracles not Math."

This was when asked about him not being able to catch up to McCain mathematically.

Propaganda Man said:
Obama won it because he is stealing her supporters.
I don't believe that a voter's opinion is owned by anyone.

Watch your remarks.

Back