• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Oakridge Returns!

vampiricrogue

Retro Braniac
Bells
Yellow Feather
Red Feather
White Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Feather
Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Hello Gal's and Guys...

For those (very) few that remember me from a few years ago that mostly did fabric art and main events, I return!

My village was just created, and my main fruit is: Apples

Be sure and trade me your 3DS code. ^_^

mine is:
Natalie 3136-6594-9371

And as always, as soon as I can, I will restart the Oakridge Brigade...

Happy playing! ^_^

Last edited:
Hello Gal's and Guys...

For those (very) few that remember me from a few years ago that mostly did fabric art and main events, I return!

My village was just created, and my main fruit is: Pears

Be sure and trade me your 3DS code. ^_^

mine is:
Natalie 3136-6594-9371

And as always, as soon as I can, I will restart the Oakridge Brigade...

Happy playing! ^_^

Hey hey, I remember you.

Sean 3797-6541-0657

I can bring some apples for you

You can add me, and I'll add you after this demo finishes downloading.

<--- Code is on the left :)

And i got bad news -.- ;; in my restart, suddenly my town was sprouting apples as my home fruit... after 7 retries, of nothing but pares... the one time, suddenly apples... -.-;;;;

meh... well, thats animal crossing for ya.

And i got bad news -.- ;; in my restart, suddenly my town was sprouting apples as my home fruit... after 7 retries, of nothing but pares... the one time, suddenly apples... -.-;;;;

meh... well, thats animal crossing for ya.

Well...some good news. I added you back :p

I need some apples so that's not bad news at all ^_^
Please add me if you can. My town fruit is oranges but I'm also growing pears, cherries, and peaches.

Well im still getting the bases down... im making a road to spiffy the place up so we can start the OakRidge Brigade again.

Thank you. ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will have my town gates open now that i got the flag, tune, and most of the pathway done.

I'd love to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf with you ^_^! My friend code is to the left. My town has apples but I have pear, orange, and peach tress growing and I think they might be done by tomorrow.

I'll be looking forward to what this game has to offer. I already had a get together with a few people and told a 'spooky story' in my tent. It was fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf with you ^_^! My friend code is to the left. My town has apples but I have pear, orange, and peach tress growing and I think they might be done by tomorrow.

I added you, also, i am looking for new members. As said, im starting this from scratch again since im sure most, if not all the members on the old list are gone. -.-; .... Still need to make the thread again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So essentially, providing fruit? I mean, cool, I guess :/

Have fun with it.

No. The OakRidge Brigade essentually supplies everything without cost or low cost. But like i said, its rebuilding due to the last time that the OakRidge Brigade was used, it was during City Folk: where the people transferred their characters from the cart to get more items and help other people out; so it will not be very strong right now being a brand new game, but it will be coming along, and we'll keep the promise of helping others.

Last edited:
Hello, welcome back. I wasn't around before but your Brigade sounds good, I'll keep an eye out on that restarting :)

Hey there! I'm new here, so this is a new thing to me, but it sounds like something I might like to be a part of. :D FC: 5327-2352-8543

Back