Red Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (882) +
Time stamps are listed below in NZDT.

D O N E

Feel free to shoot me a message or PM. Thank you!​

Last edited:
hello! how much are are you looking to sell one of your pink balloons for? o: i was also wondering what collectibles you’d be consider trading it for

Last edited:
hello! how much are are you looking to sell one of your pink balloons for? o: i was also wondering what collectibles you’d be consider trading it for
Hi! I’d love to get one of your pink balloons please :) How much would you like for one?
I'm not entirely sure about the current value for these balloons, but I was thinking around 500-600 tbt bells each??

As for trades, I am currently looking for MEOW coupons as I am after unpurchased balloons. There are some other collectibles I am eyeing, but they're more on my wishlist for now.

I'm not entirely sure about the current value for these balloons, but I was thinking around 500-600 tbt bells each??

As for trades, I am currently looking for MEOW coupons as I am after unpurchased balloons. There are some other collectibles I am eyeing, but they're more on my wishlist for now.

Which balloons are you still looking for? I have 19 MEOW coupons left, so I can only get one fruit or a regular balloon.

i’m all out of meow coupons unfortunately unless you need an isabelle, if not I can do 500

Which balloons are you still looking for? I have 19 MEOW coupons left, so I can only get one fruit or a regular balloon.
In that case, red balloon, please! Thank you so much! 😊

My apologies, @digimon... I'm after the red balloon more than tbt for this one. 🥲

In that case, balloon, please! Thank you so much! 😊

My apologies, @digimon... I'm after the balloon more than tbt for this one. 🥲

Ok, thank you! :) Which balloon would you like? When should I buy it? And did you want a message?

Oh and so so sorry @digimon I was confused there for a bit and thought both were being sold!

Ok, thank you! :) Which balloon would you like? When should I buy it? And did you want a message?

Oh and so so sorry @digimon I was confused there for a bit and thought both were being sold!
Red, please. I'm good to receive it now if you're ready. I'd like a message if so, anything is fine.

And my apologies for that. The other pink balloon is already spoken for. But they're not fussed about the time stamp, so that's why both dates are up.

Red, please. I'm good to receive it now if you're ready. I'd like a message if so, anything is fine.

And my apologies for that. The other pink balloon is already spoken for. But they're not fussed about the time stamp, so that's why both dates are up.

Just sent it over! 💜 Either of the time stamps works for me too, thank you!

Back