North America • Tier's Amiibo Trading Post • WELCOME AMIIBO SERIES UPDATE! •

|sf>I've only completed three trades total on this board (two with Snow & one with Michael) and the last 2 of those were early May, so I don't know if you'll want to trade. However, if that's enough trades, I'd be willing to trade my extra 368-Chow, 385-Lucky, and 399-Twiggy for 247-Wart Jr. and 360-Rod.

EDIT: offer changed to 327-Penelope, 368-Chow, and 385-Lucky after reading your PM.

Last edited:
Hello, Tier!

I have the following offer for you:

From Tier to Candy83:
365 Peggy​

From Candy83 to Tier:
362 Static​

If I have it correct, 365 Peggy is the only one from your available list which I am needing to get.

If this doesn't please you, here is a link to my thread.…

—Candy83

Sure, that's doable! I also have a couple others you need. Perhaps a bigger trade would be beneficial to both of us! If you trade 1:1 as I do, I propose to edit the trade as follows:

From Tier to Candy83:
365 - Peggy, 338 - Fang, 376 - Rizzo, 383 - Hippeux

From Candy83 to Tier:
303 - Katrina, 325 - Peaches, 384 - Margie, 379 - Nibbles

If this is acceptable, please send me a PM with your info!

Last edited:
Tier,

Thank you!

I sent you a private message.

—Candy83

Tier,

I will send you a private message later today. (Busy.)

—Candy83

Hello there! Would you be interested in trading your Celeste (305) for my Redd (315)? Let me know at your earliest convenience!

Hi again^^ I believe your list is up to date. I can trade you 370 for your 376 :) I usually try to trade more than 1 card to save on postage, but that's that's all we have in common. Let me know if you're in agreement!

I can send you Resetti 309 for Brewster ?

I'll also send you Erik since I'm starting to give away all my extra cards.

Last edited:
Thread is updated for Welcome Amiibo Series! Only two dupes, not a bad pull!

Back