• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっLF: Wishlist Items FT: IGB, NMT, TBT

krystwal

Bells
Switch
2130-5126-1645
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (74) +
Hi there! I'm currently on the hunt for several items on my Wishlist!
I'm especially looking for a Moon/Moon-Chair and Starry-Sky wallpaper from Celeste.
Name your price, I'm offering IGB, NMT, and TBT.. (though I know they are disabled right now ;w; )
I also have some amiibo and My Melody posters I can offer up as well. Just let me know!

I'm very open to every and any offer.
Please like my post if you want me to be immediately notified, thanks I appreciate it!​

Last edited:
I can craft the Aries Rocking Chair for you. I'd prefer IGB if thats okay.~
(Not really sure what the price range for the rocking chair would be, so whatever you wanna offer that seems reasonable)

I'm not really sure how much the rocking chair normally goes for, but does 1M igb sound ok? If not, I can do lower.
I'm alright with that! I'll send you the Dodo code in a bit ^^ Thanks for offering~

Hi! I can craft you the following:
• Cherry-blossom flooring
• Cherry-blossom pond stone
• Iron garden bench

For 3 NMTs if that's okay w/ you ^^

Hello! I have cherry blossom flooring, an iron garden table, mossy garden rock, moss ball, iron garden chair, and 20 lattice fence (though i could craft more if you need) on hand right now. i could also craft an aries rocking chair and tall garden rock for you, but i'd need two aries fragments and 60 stone respectively. i'd prefer five seeds of yellow roses, yellow lillies, or any color of cosmos/mums per item, otherwise i'd take 50k igb per item (i can go lower if necessary for some items)

if you bring your own crafting materials i can make you the starry sky wall and give you the nurse uniform for 2 nmt. whaddya think?

Hi! I can craft you the following:
• Cherry-blossom flooring
• Cherry-blossom pond stone
• Iron garden bench

For 3 NMTs if that's okay w/ you ^^
Sure! Sending you the code right now.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I have cherry blossom flooring, an iron garden table, mossy garden rock, moss ball, iron garden chair, and 20 lattice fence (though i could craft more if you need) on hand right now. i could also craft an aries rocking chair and tall garden rock for you, but i'd need two aries fragments and 60 stone respectively. i'd prefer five seeds of yellow roses, yellow lillies, or any color of cosmos/mums per item, otherwise i'd take 50k igb per item (i can go lower if necessary for some items)
The people above you have already offered the cherry blossom flooring and the aries rocking chair so I'm very sorry about that! I can take the rest, presumingly for around ~250k? I don't believe I have the materials at the moment for the craftable items nor do I have seeds of those flowers to offer. ;-;

if you bring your own crafting materials i can make you the starry sky wall and give you the nurse uniform for 2 nmt. whaddya think?
Unfortunately, I have very scarce materials for crafting any of Celeste's diys, but because its the starry sky wall you're offering... do you mind telling me the ingredients for it?

Last edited:
Sure! Sending you the code right now.

The people above you have already offered the cherry blossom flooring and the aries rocking chair so I'm very sorry about that! I can take the rest, presumingly for around ~250k? I don't believe I have the materials at the moment for the craftable items nor do I have seeds of those flowers to offer. ;-;

Unfortunately, I have very scarce materials for crafting any of Celeste's diys, but because its the starry sky wall you're offering... do you mind telling me the ingredients for it?
ah the starry sky wall is a bit expensive in itself. it is made with 1 large star fragment and 5 smaller ones. if you absolutely cant afford it i can make it for you. along with the nurse outfit id have to charge something along the lines of 6 nmt. does that sound fair?

ah the starry sky wall is a bit expensive in itself. it is made with 1 large star fragment and 5 smaller ones. if you absolutely cant afford it i can make it for you. along with the nurse outfit id have to charge something along the lines of 6 nmt. does that sound fair?
Yeah so sorry I don't have the proper materials for it right now. I'll give you a total of 10 NMT for your extra efforts. Let me know when you'd like for me to send the Dodo code!

Hi there! I'm currently on the hunt for several items on my Wishlist!
I'm especially looking for the Moon/Moon-Chair and Starry-Sky wallpaper from Celeste.
Name your price, I'm offering IGB, NMT, and TBT.. (though I know they are disabled right now ;w; )
I also have some amiibo and My Melody posters I can offer up as well. Just let me know!

I'm very open to every and any offer.
Please like my post if you want me to be immediately notified, thanks I appreciate it!​

I'd like the NMTs, but can only give IGB. I'd also like to buy as many as I can. Are you open to that?

Yeah so sorry I don't have the proper materials for it right now. I'll give you a total of 10 NMT for your extra efforts. Let me know when you'd like for me to send the Dodo code!
oh okay that works lol. i can take the dodo code now!

Back