• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi! Can I get a Let's Get Lucky + and some fruit (not the bundle)? I just need some more normal ones to complete my collection and would like 1 basket of each perfect fruit I don't have. :)

Normal fruits: Persimmons, Pears, Cherries, Peaches
Perfect fruits: Pears, Cherries, Peaches, Oranges

The bundle is 40 and the normal fruit basket ix 4x5=20, what's your price for perfect fruit baskets on their own?

I know they're not orderable, but do you have any of these sets for sale? Balloon, card, insect or fish. Thank you c:

Hi! Can I get a Let's Get Lucky + and some fruit (not the bundle)? I just need some more normal ones to complete my collection and would like 1 basket of each perfect fruit I don't have. :)

Normal fruits: Persimmons, Pears, Cherries, Peaches
Perfect fruits: Pears, Cherries, Peaches, Oranges

The bundle is 40 and the normal fruit basket ix 4x5=20, what's your price for perfect fruit baskets on their own?

A full basket of 9 perfect fruits cost 5 TBT too! :)

can i get a golden tool set?

Yes, I can get that for you. I will VM you when it's ready to collect.

I know they're not orderable, but do you have any of these sets for sale? Balloon, card, insect or fish. Thank you c:

Yes, I consider those to be furniture sets which I am selling for 15 TBT individually! :)

Also, do you have the mermaid, regal, and green set? If so, ill take all three!

Yes, you are welcome to collect these whenever we're both available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many clovers could I get?

I sell wrapped clovers for 2 TBT each or there's the Let's Get Lucky Bundle which offers 50 wrapped clovers + a shamrock hat for 40 TBT. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Members who still need to collect their items:

MochiACNL - Let's Get Lucky bundle
Grumpig - Zodiac Set
Penellope - Glorious Gold bundle

Last edited:
Hello! If you're still open, I was hoping to get a golden tool set, floral paper, the campus set, and the rococo set.

Last edited:
Back