Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi! Can I get a Let's Get Lucky + and some fruit (not the bundle)? I just need some more normal ones to complete my collection and would like 1 basket of each perfect fruit I don't have. :)

Normal fruits: Persimmons, Pears, Cherries, Peaches
Perfect fruits: Pears, Cherries, Peaches, Oranges

The bundle is 40 and the normal fruit basket ix 4x5=20, what's your price for perfect fruit baskets on their own?

I know they're not orderable, but do you have any of these sets for sale? Balloon, card, insect or fish. Thank you c:

Hi! Can I get a Let's Get Lucky + and some fruit (not the bundle)? I just need some more normal ones to complete my collection and would like 1 basket of each perfect fruit I don't have. :)

Normal fruits: Persimmons, Pears, Cherries, Peaches
Perfect fruits: Pears, Cherries, Peaches, Oranges

The bundle is 40 and the normal fruit basket ix 4x5=20, what's your price for perfect fruit baskets on their own?

A full basket of 9 perfect fruits cost 5 TBT too! :)

can i get a golden tool set?

Yes, I can get that for you. I will VM you when it's ready to collect.

I know they're not orderable, but do you have any of these sets for sale? Balloon, card, insect or fish. Thank you c:

Yes, I consider those to be furniture sets which I am selling for 15 TBT individually! :)

Also, do you have the mermaid, regal, and green set? If so, ill take all three!

Yes, you are welcome to collect these whenever we're both available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many clovers could I get?

I sell wrapped clovers for 2 TBT each or there's the Let's Get Lucky Bundle which offers 50 wrapped clovers + a shamrock hat for 40 TBT. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Members who still need to collect their items:

MochiACNL - Let's Get Lucky bundle
Grumpig - Zodiac Set
Penellope - Glorious Gold bundle

Last edited:
Hello! If you're still open, I was hoping to get a golden tool set, floral paper, the campus set, and the rococo set.

Last edited:
Back