• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

HTML Code:
Order: 15 holly bushes
15 mushrooms
Name: mugii
Town: verona
FC: 1049-1078-7508
Total amount in TBT: 60 tbt? (i counted the mushrooms as 2 tbt)

Order: Bowl Sink, Casablanca Lilies, Cherry-Blossom Clock, Cinnamoroll Floor, Cinnamoroll Parasol, Cinnamoroll Sign, Cinnamoroll Table, Cinnamoroll Tray, Coconut Juice, Dessert Case, Flower Display Case, Ikebana Display, Modern Wood Table, Modern Wood Stool, Neutral Floor, Outdoor Bath, and a Plant Partition
Name: Ivaena
Town: Rosette
FC: 0533-9871-7062
Total amount in TBT: 68? (I don't know if I can count or not I guess?)

Order: Bring on the Bushes x3
Name: Quill
Town: Xandar
FC: 4828-5375-1226
Total amount in TBT: 90

Thank you!

Order: Bring on the Bushes x3
Name: Quill
Town: Xandar
FC: 4828-5375-1226
Total amount in TBT: 90

Thank you!

Last edited:
order: can I please get 6 orange and 6 black lillies? c:

name: Bean
Town: Marion
fc: sidebar
amount: 24 tbt

Last edited:
HTML Code:
Order: 15 holly bushes
15 mushrooms
Name: mugii
Town: verona
FC: 1049-1078-7508
Total amount in TBT: 60 tbt? (i counted the mushrooms as 2 tbt)

Perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Order: Bowl Sink, Casablanca Lilies, Cherry-Blossom Clock, Cinnamoroll Floor, Cinnamoroll Parasol, Cinnamoroll Sign, Cinnamoroll Table, Cinnamoroll Tray, Coconut Juice, Dessert Case, Flower Display Case, Ikebana Display, Modern Wood Table, Modern Wood Stool, Neutral Floor, Outdoor Bath, and a Plant Partition
Name: Ivaena
Town: Rosette
FC: 0533-9871-7062
Total amount in TBT: 68? (I don't know if I can count or not I guess?)

I will double check for you. :) Lol

Perfect!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will double check for you. :) Lol

hi! are you busy right now? because I would like to pick up the Poogie, music-room wall, and music-room floor I ordered but I understand if you need to finish more orders.

thx

The items you've ordered are the WA items, therefore your order comes to 50 TBT in total.

I have eliminated the "Folded Futon" as I do not have it, I'm sorry.

Oh sorry I must've misread it, yes thats fine with me. I'm sorry I meant the "futon mattress"? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/futon-mattress

Let me know when you're usually online? I'm in Australia and I suspect most people are in the US so our timezones might clash.

Order: would you be able to get me the sapling clock and the gold house model please? :')
Name: Trisha
Town: Twigleaf
FC: 0748-7597-1585
Total amount in TBT: 8 tbt (the sapling clock is in the new amibo update right?)

Thank you ^^

Hai again!

I'm ready to pickup the items I ordered. And right at the moment I'm sending the tbt. c:

Order: WA FASHIONISTA PART 1
Name: Sally
Town: Willow
FC: 1951-1035-6249
Total amount in TBT: 40

Order: regal set, cabin set, turntable, greenhouse box, weeding day set, green counter, music stand
Name: Keen
Town: Glorious
FC: <---
Total amount in TBT: not sure what you have and not have

Order: Golden Tool Set, wetsuit (any)
Name: Sayumi
Town: Nihtmare
FC: 3583 - 2872 - 5103
Total amount in TBT: 6

Last edited:
Back