• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nooo!

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
I was TTing, and I see a camper. I go inside, and it's Marshal. I had a full town so I'm like: " NOOOOOO!" Considering people pay like 40 million for him. Oh well, too bad. :(

Welcome to Animal Trolling :(

I had a similar troll moment with molly in my campsite, that's my dreamie right there ;(

Edit: Nvm eventually got molly to move in but still troll moment

Last edited:
I had Merengue camping on the day Papi move in...lol trolling...

I get trolled so many times by the campsite.. Why! :(

The Campsite Can be A God or a Devil sometimes -.- I get so lucky in my cycle and not in my main right now I have the following in my cycle Sprinkle, Diana, Pekoe, Apple, Snake, Clay, Peewee (not so good), And Fang, and moving in is Dotty :p

I got Skye the other day. I didn't really care, but I was a bit bummed that I couldn't turn a profit.

Yep, this is why I always like to keep a spot open. Luckily I've gotten 2 awesome villagers while I had space. Gayle is also finally leaving on the 18th so that will free up a spot.

Omg! I was so mad when I saw Ankha at my camp but couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to give her away or sell her. It feels like a million+ bells just dropped into the endless ocean >w<

Usually they come back :)
I had Chevre 3 times -_-

But yeah, same thing happened to me a couple days ago
I went in and Coco was there D:

Last edited:
Back