• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nook's Buying Turnips at 517

LIQUEFY! said:
TwilightKing said:
i do but i gotta get my wifi working... it would take about 15-20 minutes. are you on that long???
Yes, the Gate will be open for a few hours.
Ok, yay! Because I blew all my money on.....my home loan.....darn you Tom Nook

:'( .

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Holy Crap!!!! i should time travel to yesterday, buy a bunch, then sell!!
Its still going on, right?
Yes, it's still going on (and a couple other people had the same idea that you did).

wait, how's it possible that this has been happening for 2 days...

if its still up, i'm totally going to try to come over (my router better be fixed... >_<)

Fish in Onett, 4853-9199-1714

oh, also, you mentioned doing reserch for AXA... i noticed they had a mistake on their board it says Dr. Shrunk comes til 12 AM, he's only there til noon.

;)

awsome, i just got my router working. ^-^

so yeah, if you'd be so kind... i'll be over in a few minutes, or whenever. : )

thanks a ton. : D

i now have the biggest house. : )

i dont really need money anymore, but i'll prolly get some more, so i can get a few things for my room... but that'll come later.

thanks again. : D

Back