• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Turnips Nook’s Buying Turnips at 501 Bells! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equity

˚•̩̩͙❃•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙Wintry sceneries·̩̩̥͙*•̩̩͙❃•̩̩͙˚
Bells
Blue Holiday Candle
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Blue Holiday Candle
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Floral Train Car
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Feedback
100% (90) +
Hello! 😊 It’s Friday on my island and Timmy and Tommy are buying turnips at 501 bells for the rest of the afternoon and evening; I’ll most likely be available until the closing time (10 p.m. EST)!

I’m currently terraforming, so I may be slower to reply, but I’ll answer as soon as I can. If you’d like to sell your turnips, let me know and I’ll pm you a dodo code! My Nook’s Cranny can be directly accessed through the warping pipe on the left side of my entrance. Feel free to shop at Able’s as well (to the right of Nook’s). I’ve also left some DIYs in front of my shops and they’re free to take! As I’m still working on my island, I’d really appreciate it if you could stay within the limits of my fences. ☺️ Lastly, please leave through my airport. :3

Tips in the forms of TBT bells, NMTs, IGBs or wishlist items are welcome, but in no way necessary! 😊

Hi, I would like to come over to sell if that's okay!! I have a couple items from your wishlist that I can bring as well for a tip, I will just have to make a two trips to sell and drop the wishlist items off if that's okay! (Items I have are: black kitty litter box, cypress bathtub, and the black cuckoo clock)

Hi, I would like to come over to sell if that's okay!! I have a couple items from your wishlist that I can bring as well for a tip, I will just have to make a two trips to sell and drop the wishlist items off if that's okay! (Items I have are: black kitty litter box, cypress bathtub, and the black cuckoo clock)
Yes, that’s perfectly fine! Make as many trips as you’d need; thank you so much for the generous tip! Let me pm you the dodo code. 😊

Hello! Can I come? I just bought a bunch of turnips and I need to sell them!

Hello! Can I come? I just bought a bunch of turnips and I need to sell them!
Of course, let me open my gates and pm you the dodo code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back