• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nook's Buying Turnips at 517

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
I have an alternate town that I time travel in for AXA research. Nook is buying turnips at 517! If you want to sell, post your Friend Code, player name, and town name (even if you're on my main town Register, I have to re-enter your code, so please type it out for me). I'll keep my town open tonight until 11pm CST.

Please be patient, depending on the traffic.

Use the following:

3436-6054-7969
Enzo in Time

Cheers!

EDIT: I'll open my Gate again late Monday afternoon.
EDIT: The town is open again.
EDIT: Alright, I'm closin' up shop for Monday. If you want to sell later this week, or on this coming Sunday, PM me.

I'll come!! Here's my info!

Name: Fossil
Town: Zeston
Friend Code: 4166-7605-4530

My info is on my sig plz let me visit!!! If you do I'll address you as "master" from now on.

LIQUEFY! said:
Added, you, DS_Marker.
tnx master!
edit: Crud! I was so exited that I timetraveled for more turnips! Now they're spoiled.

DS_MARKER said:
LIQUEFY! said:
Added, you, DS_Marker.
tnx master!
edit: Crud! I was so exited that I timetraveled for more turnips! Now they're spoiled.
Don't time travel in your own town with turnips on hand.

Well, I suppose you could buy more, since you already are at Sunday. You should still make up for your loss with a price of 517.

LIQUEFY! said:
DS_MARKER said:
LIQUEFY! said:
Added, you, DS_Marker.
tnx master!

Well, I suppose you could buy more, since you already are at Sunday. You should still make up for your loss with a price of 517.
wut day was that?

DS_MARKER said:
LIQUEFY! said:
DS_MARKER said:
LIQUEFY! said:
Added, you, DS_Marker.
tnx master!

wut day was that?
Sorry. When you said you time traveled to buy more turnips, I assumed you went either to this morning or another Sunday morning.

Tnx a lot Liguefy/master/god..I fulfilled my life dream on a video game!

I'm a richman
filithy filthy filthy filthy rich!

Back