• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nook's Buying Turnips at 517

Thanks soooooooo much.

Started: 10k
Ended: 4 mill

:p

I paided off my house completly and have 1 mill left to spare!

Thanks!

Yay. I payed off my home loans to get the final expansion! No I have 0 bells though.

:( I'm paying off the last house....then I'll be done!

Fossil said:
Yay. I payed off my home loans to get the final expansion! No I have 0 bells though.

:( I'm paying off the last house....then I'll be done!
i only went once.

:p

yeah, that was helpful though, not only do i not need to worry about turnips for a week, but i earned a butt load off them. : D

Guess what guys? My wifi connection isnt working

:blink: I'm angered, but I'll be ok. My name is "Mr. Man" and my town is "Funtown" if I ever get the wifi working, I'll tell ya' my friend code.

guys, i think its over now... but i could be wrong, he could have switched time back or something... >_>

tomnookisevil and Blathers, if you still want to sell turnips, PM me. This town is still "frozen" in time (for a while) at the 517 price. Let me know when you wish to sell and I'll open the Gate.

Cheers!

Back