• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Nook Outdoor Items

Faelyn

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Nook Outdoor.png

i can give u the blue cotton candy for the pink machine?
Pm me ! itll have to be later but id love to trade ^^

I can trade you the toilet for the pink drink machine, it’ll also have to be later with me too ^^” pm pls

I have only received the portable toilet. Does anyone have anything else they want to trade?

I don’t have anything you’re looking for but are you willing to sell your red snack machine for 1 NMT & 50k?

I have a blue tourist telescope and blue playground gym if you want to trade for your telescope/gym.
Already have the item available.

I don’t have anything you’re looking for but are you willing to sell your red snack machine for 1 NMT & 50k?
Sure! Just let me know when you're available.
Post automatically merged:

I have a blue tourist telescope and blue playground gym if you want to trade for your telescope/gym.
Already have the item available.
Sure, just let me know when you're available.

Back