Selling Nook Miles Tickets! LF: Witchy items!

Bunnzi

Pocket Ghost
Bells
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Red Cosmos
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (9) +
I have 6 Nook Miles Tickets available! Can sell together or separate. Seeking quick bells for a house upgrade!

I am looking for witchy items. I already have the Fortune-teller set, Candle, Throwback skull radio & Gothic Mirror.

I would love to get those upside down dried flowers that you can hang on the wall!

I can offer tickets for the items, or bells!

Thanks guys! <3

I have 6 Nook Miles Tickets available! Can sell together or separate. Seeking quick bells for a house upgrade!

I am looking for witchy items. I already have the Fortune-teller set, Candle, Throwback skull radio & Gothic Mirror.

I would love to get those upside down dried flowers that you can hang on the wall!

I can offer tickets for the items, or bells!

Thanks guys! <3

I have a kettle bathtub that looks like a witches brewing cauldron. I also have an aroma pot and other various goods

Last edited:
I have a kettle bathtub that looks like a witches brewing cauldron. I also have an aroma pot and other various goods
I have the bathtub already, but I’m interested in the other goods! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade you a hanging terramium for a ticket if you'd like
Sorry I actually just realized I have it!!

Last edited:
Hello! I can craft the hanging dried flowers for you. I have enough material to craft you 5 (and more if you bring a gorillion weeds!) and you're welcome to come over and catalogue some spoopy stuff at the front which includes both a red and a white version of that gothic mirror. If your mirror is a different colour, I'd love the chance to catalogue that as well, so bring it along! A nook ticket or two would be cool.

i can just outright buy the tickets - how much?

Back