NOOK CRANNY BUYING TURNIPS FOR 519 BELLS

That's fine if you want, you can bring one item to surprise me with lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

My list of 20 people has ended with Variety.Gamer but I'll try to get as much after guys!

I no longer need to come. Thank you for your help though! If I was on your list feel free to replace me

Hi, sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know if I'm on the list

I'm just curious when you'll be starting? It's okay if you don't know the exact time, just a guesstimate is OK. I've been planning on making some mac n' cheese for the last 2 hours, but didn't wanna start until I knew I had enough time.

Hi, sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know if I'm on the list

Yup you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just curious when you'll be starting? It's okay if you don't know the exact time, just a guesstimate is OK. I've been planning on making some mac n' cheese for the last 2 hours, but didn't wanna start until I knew I had enough time.

Sorry, just started and sent a pm to
Oppimoo
RhinoK
Excaloser
Icyii
Tiffanyy

Last edited:
Same - was just curious when you'll be opening your island again too :) I'll be active for another 2 hours or so, then I have to take my cat to the vet for a sunburnt paw lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oppimoo
RhinoK
Excaloser
Icymi
Tiffany

Just making sure you meant Icymi and not Icyii? :D

Yup you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oppimoo
RhinoK
Excaloser
Icymi
Tiffany

Next in line will be
Eirrinn
Racatl
Mayorapple
Vexul
Acnlgirl

- - - Post Merge - - -

I edited sorry LOL

Yup you are!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oppimoo
RhinoK
Excaloser
Icymi
Tiffany

No, no need to apologize! I'm really thankful you are doing this. Just wanted to know if I had enough time. Thank you.

Same - was just curious when you'll be opening your island again too :) I'll be active for another 2 hours or so, then I have to take my cat to the vet for a sunburnt paw lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just making sure you meant Icymi and not Icyii? :D

Oh! That's really cute to imagine, I'm sorry, I really do feel bad your cat has a sunburnt paw! I hope the vet visit goes smoothly! And hope she feels better soon!

Okay! I just got done Tarantula farming and made 400k from Flick! Nice.

Give this post a like if i'm on the list.

Would I be able to come sell turnips? It all fits in one pocket full :)
edit: I see you're accepting a certain number of people, haha sorry :p if there's enough time left please let me know! :D

Last edited:
How long will you be on for? I'd like to come over later too if you're still online. I can fit all turnips in one pocket too lol

Back