• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Nonary [Moved In: N/A | In Boxes: N/A]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the cycling! Will be lurking for my dreamies ~

Are we able to reserve vilagers who are in your town? I would love Tia c:

pretty much nothing but my signature but i can link you to my tumblr page where i have little sprites of my dreamies! c:

OMG FANG. Damn, I wish I had a spot. Good luck with cycling!

Last edited:
Good luck with the cycling! Will be lurking for my dreamies ~
Thank you! Lurk away~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we able to reserve vilagers who are in your town? I would love Tia c:
I don't really reserve, but I'll keep note of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty much nothing but my signature but i can link you to my tumblr page where i have little sprites of my dreamies! c:
That's good enough

Does no one want Fang? I would hate to void him

I'm trying to cycle out Ankha for him tbh. I understand if you don't want to wait, thats written in your rules and I completely understand. I would give her to you though, I would hate for her to go to the void.

I would edit the title to let people know Fang is available, that will attract adopters. :)

I'm trying to cycle out Ankha for him tbh. I understand if you don't want to wait, thats written in your rules and I completely understand. I would give her to you though, I would hate for her to go to the void.
I'll wait for you since you're looking for Fang. You should sell Ankha since she'll be worth a lot of bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would edit the title to let people know Fang is available, that will attract adopters. :)
Tbh, I have no idea how to do that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back