• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nocturnal Villagers

This is so neat! I especially love the bats idea! I don't play at night very much, but lately I've been staying up later than normal now since I don't have to get up early anymore, so I'm all in for this idea. :D

I would love to have some nocturnal villagers! It wasn?t as big of a deal in New Leaf because I time traveled consistently, but I'm going to try not to do that as much in the new switch game. Your options on what to do are kind of limited at night so some nightly additions would be nice.

I think this is genius. That's all the input I've got. Haha.

But really, in large part I think it's because you have supporting ideas with it being species related, and I also find that I love the night and rain atmosphere's in the game the best so personally, I would love it. As it stands for me currently the wolves are mostly out later and I do enjoy that.

If nocturnal villagers are gonna be a thing in that game, they gonna be my all-time favorite villagers
for sure.

Yep, it'd make the game more interesting. I always found it to be a little too low-key at night. Sometimes that's a good thing though especially if you want to catch rarer bugs, but yeah.

Back