No use.... its A broken...sd.......card.....

What do you mean doesn't work? That's the only way to do it o_o Or you could upload it to Facebook, and then save the picture.

Master Crash said:
What do you mean doesn't work? That's the only way to do it o_o Or you could upload it to Facebook, and then save the picture.
Yeah about that....

idk y it doesn't work; it like doesn't recognize it :(

and i dont have a face book account and dont wanna make one.... barely got past my mom for myspace...... dont ask.....

Here's what I think. Either your DSi took the photos in a format that your computer does not know how to use, or the photos are corrupt, and only your DSi can read them. Also, is your SD Card formatted? That may make a difference.

Yes. Formatting does erase everything. And also, how does your SD Card not work. All you have to do, is if you don't have an SD slot, is put it in a camera, plug it in your computer, and if AutoPlay doesn't open it, go into my computer and open "Removable Disk Whatever".

Rorato74 said:
Yes. Formatting does erase everything. And also, how does your SD Card not work. All you have to do, is if you don't have an SD slot, is put it in a camera, plug it in your computer, and if AutoPlay doesn't open it, go into my computer and open "Removable Disk Whatever".
my cam wont accept the sd card D:

it tells me to format every time i put sd in it....
i even try connect with cam and it still says that....
you know what i gotz a plan brb

=/

i tried using some1 else's cam but it connected it clicked it and its says something about an I/O DEVICE ERROR -.-

my bro said thats what his external hardrive said when it broke....

Bita said:
=/

i tried using some1 else's cam but it connected it clicked it and its says something about an I/O DEVICE ERROR -.-

Your DSi broke?

nook said:
Bita said:
=/

Your DSi broke?
no my stupid sd card did -.-

like my dsi made it so it only works on it now and not on any cam or anything

Back