• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

No longer relevant

myow

zzzt
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Moon Ball
Moon Ball
Moon Ball
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (275) +
I've been informed these aren't available in-game 😭
Hi, I'm looking to buy rare pokeballs for scarlet/violet. I'm not really active here right now so I'm not sure what a fair price is for each. Feel free to throw out an offer that feels fair to you and I'm sure I'll agree!

Looking for a lot of both of these:
Safari Ball
safariball.png

Sport Ball
sportball.png

Cheers 🍀🦕

Last edited:
I’m sure you’ll get other offers before I get a chance to get on today, but if not, let me know! I can just give some to you. :) hope you’ve been well!

I’m sure you’ll get other offers before I get a chance to get on today, but if not, let me know! I can just give some to you. :) hope you’ve been well!
That is so sweet of you, I would insist on paying you for them though :) Also I PM'd you back on a message I missed from forever ago (sorry about that, been so inactive!)

Hi, I'm looking to buy rare pokeballs for scarlet/violet. I'm not really active here right now so I'm not sure what a fair price is for each. I was paying 50tbt for ones for sword/shield awhile back, but who knows if that's still acceptable. Feel free to throw out an offer that feels fair to you and I'm sure I'll agree!

Looking for all these, and as many as I can get of each:
Dream Ball
dreamball.png
Friend Ball
friendball.png
Safari Ball
safariball.png
Moon Ball
moonball.png
Lure Ball
lureball.png
Fast Ball
fastball.png
Heavy Ball
heavyball.png
Beast Ball
beastball.png
Level Ball
levelball.png
Love Ball
loveball.png
Sport Ball
sportball.png

Cheers 🍀🦕
Hey, I can help you out with all of these but sport balls and safari balls for five TBT each. Check out my shop!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but unfortunately neither the Safari Ball nor Sport Ball seem to be currently available in Scarlet or Violet.

They were apparently available in the Isle of Armor DLC for Sword & Shield via the Cram-o-Matic, but only at a very low percentage chance.

Safari Balls were in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in the Great Marsh, Sinnoh's equivalent to the Safari Zone, but you can't keep them in your inventory outside of that area. The Sports Ball, meanwhile, has only ever been in the Johto games and Sword & Shield's Isle of Armor DLC.

A shame, the Safari Ball especially is cool.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but unfortunately neither the Safari Ball nor Sport Ball seem to be currently available in Scarlet or Violet.

They were apparently available in the Isle of Armor DLC for Sword & Shield via the Cram-o-Matic, but only at a very low percentage chance.

Safari Balls were in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl in the Great Marsh, Sinnoh's equivalent to the Safari Zone, but you can't keep them in your inventory outside of that area. The Sports Ball, meanwhile, has only ever been in the Johto games and Sword & Shield's Isle of Armor DLC.

A shame, the Safari Ball especially is cool.
Dang, thats disappointing to hear. But thanks for the info, happy I found out now 👍 Suppose I'll have to discontinue my search in light of this information lol

Back