Buying ☀☁ nmt for wishlist items/diy ☁☀

i have a cafe curtain wall and brown rattan end table for 300k? please pm if interested!

I have:

orange heart doorplate
blue picnic basket
brown rattan stool
white treadmill
white digital scale (doesn't have the customization you want, but all that matters is the color since you can use customization kits to get the wood finish)

I can do 30 TBT for all of this (10 TBT for the treadmill + 5 TBT for each of the other items). Let me know if you're interested.

I can get you a rattan bed, towel basket, and a rattan stool!

I have:

orange heart doorplate
blue picnic basket
brown rattan stool
white treadmill
white digital scale (doesn't have the customization you want, but all that matters is the color since you can use customization kits to get the wood finish)

I can do 30 TBT for all of this (10 TBT for the treadmill + 5 TBT for each of the other items). Let me know if you're interested.
30 tbt seems pretty steep considering they are all re-orderables. The treadmill sells at Nooks for 64k bells so I definitely don’t think that’s deserving of a 10tbt price tag.

I prefer to buy in NMT as the title of the post says but I would be willing to buy all 5 for 20 tbt. Let me know.

30 tbt seems pretty steep considering they are all re-orderables. The treadmill sells at Nooks for 64k bells so I definitely don’t think that’s deserving of a 10tbt price tag.

I prefer to buy in NMT as the title of the post says but I would be willing to buy all 5 for 20 tbt. Let me know.
20 tbt is fine, just send me a dodo code whenever you're ready. and also i unfortunately don't have a need for nmt at the moment, which is why my offer is in tbt.

Hi! I can get you the campsite sign, heart doorplate, lacy rug, and marketplace decoration. Looking for NMT, if you're interested send me a PM. I'll need to order them in but they'll be ready tomorrow for you :)

Back