• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo's master release list

My friend Keko went to Japan and got to play Mario & Luigi RPG 3.
Also, it believe it's coming in Summer of 2009.

Ok. Guys. Clearly its not a "complete list" but im sure its pretty close. Dont spam the page with comments like "WHERE IS MARIO AND LUIGI RPG 3?!!?!?" or "What about the fail sonic game that came out yesterday??"

Suaure said:
Ok. Guys. Clearly its not a "complete list" but im sure its pretty close. Dont spam the page with comments like "WHERE IS MARIO AND LUIGI RPG 3?!!?!?" or "What about the fail sonic game that came out yesterday??"
Thanks for understanding B)

DDR and Guilty Gear XX caught my eye.
I'll get DDR considering it might sell like hotcakes in the future like DDR: Mario Mix.

:throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:
this list deseves a thumbs down sonic style.

Its right and all but when you say Ds you should make a new section DSI because most of the games are gonna be for DSI

Jd Awesome said:
Its right and all but when you say Ds you should make a new section DSI because most of the games are gonna be for DSI
DSi games are exactly the same as DS...

They'll work on both handhelds.

Back