• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo's master release list

MattyofAlbion said:
[quote="Toon]NO ZELDAS......

O_O
gonna be a long year *sighs*[/quote]ya, they probably would have anounced that they were making a new zelda game by now if it were to be on that list, but also that list isnt 100% correct, but i doubt a new zelda will come out very soon

Firemonkey1 said:
Is Mario&Luigi RPG 3 on there? Why doesn't it have an official title yet?
ya idk it looks really fun though, i loved super star saga and also partners in time!

Hannah Montana The Movie (Disney)--April

As if the shirts, shoes, lunchboxes, pencils, erasers, pajamas, socks, panties, purses, pants, accessories, folders, pens, posters, rulers, notebooks, wigs, make-up, flip-flops, paper, ice cream, cereal, perfume, nail polish, sleeping bags and microphones wasn't enough...

I only nailed 40% here of all the Hanna Montana stuff. o_O

GEEz those titals are horrible. I mean come on HANNAH MONTANNAH THE MOVIE? PUFFINS ISLAND ADVENTURE? Man, there's GOT to be better titles then this!

Few interest me
Nintendo failed when trying to make this Console
Its good for some games but not alot
Like: Halo, Call Duty, Dynasty Warriors, etc.

Bell_Hunter said:
Tom said:
Where's Pokemon Platinum on that list? And that fail Sonic game released yesterday?
I don't know i got this info from Gamespot.
And i don't know about sonic either xD
Orly? Gamestop has it on there site I beleive. I just looked yesterday and saw it.

I laughed so hard while reading this.

But then again, that's about what I expected the list to look like.

The only things that interested me on that list was Boom Blox Bash Party and Yugioh '09 on the DS. I also waiting on Mario and Luigi RPG for the DS and Muramusa: The Demon Blade on the Wii.

This list equals one thing pure comedy. I think i'll go play pong b4 playing Hannha Montana the Movie oh boy yawn.

Back