• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nintendo Power scans

Ah so we dont find out if Zipper is actually a bunny or just a guy in a suit.

Though I suspect he is a guy in a suit >.>

Thanks for posting them!

Zephent said:

Thanks for posting them!
Waaah... he's a bunny! Stop spreading rumors :eek:

stormcommander said:
Zephent said:

Thanks for posting them!
Waaah... he's a bunny! Stop spreading rumors :eek:
"...But the coolest thing about him is its unclear whether he's an actual Bunny or a guy in a mascot suit."

Its not a rumor, its a theory with a founded basis!

Thanks for the pictures. My two favorite peices of information:

1. The animal in the store: this is some little thing I didn't like about the other two; the animals never went into stores. I don't know why, but it bugged me. A lot. But in the one picture, there was a bird in the store. =D

2. Phineas: combine a walrus with awesome, special items, and you get FTW.

nigel91 said:
you can play hide and seek with villagers.
rly? sweet
also thanks for the scans.

i sent my subscription renewal to nintendo power, but i dun think they got it. :-/

I was just about to post a thread with scans of my Nintendo Power I got today... :gyroidtongue: You know why? Read this quote from page 57, day one of the Animal Crossing Article:

"...I step off the shuttle and into my new life. In less than five minutes I've chosen (???) a house and begun my indentured servitude for the local shopkeep..."

Does this mean that we have a choice of location for our house?

NinBoy said:
I was just about to post a thread with scans of my Nintendo Power I got today... :gyroidtongue: You know why? Read this quote from page 57, day one of the Animal Crossing Article:

"...I step off the shuttle and into my new life. In less than five minutes I've chosen (???) a house and begun my indentured servitude for the local shopkeep..."

It's like Wild World, right? :gyroidsmile:

stormcommander said:
NinBoy said:

It's like Wild World, right? :gyroidsmile:
What do you mean?

It sounds like to me that you might possibly have a choice of location for your house.

Yes you can choice a location for your house. You have 4 choices. No you couldn't do that in Wild World.

Back