Nintendo Power scans

Ah so we dont find out if Zipper is actually a bunny or just a guy in a suit.

Though I suspect he is a guy in a suit >.>

Thanks for posting them!

Zephent said:

Thanks for posting them!
Waaah... he's a bunny! Stop spreading rumors :eek:

stormcommander said:
Zephent said:

Thanks for posting them!
Waaah... he's a bunny! Stop spreading rumors :eek:
"...But the coolest thing about him is its unclear whether he's an actual Bunny or a guy in a mascot suit."

Its not a rumor, its a theory with a founded basis!

Thanks for the pictures. My two favorite peices of information:

1. The animal in the store: this is some little thing I didn't like about the other two; the animals never went into stores. I don't know why, but it bugged me. A lot. But in the one picture, there was a bird in the store. =D

2. Phineas: combine a walrus with awesome, special items, and you get FTW.

nigel91 said:
you can play hide and seek with villagers.
rly? sweet
also thanks for the scans.

i sent my subscription renewal to nintendo power, but i dun think they got it. :-/

I was just about to post a thread with scans of my Nintendo Power I got today... :gyroidtongue: You know why? Read this quote from page 57, day one of the Animal Crossing Article:

"...I step off the shuttle and into my new life. In less than five minutes I've chosen (???) a house and begun my indentured servitude for the local shopkeep..."

Does this mean that we have a choice of location for our house?

NinBoy said:
I was just about to post a thread with scans of my Nintendo Power I got today... :gyroidtongue: You know why? Read this quote from page 57, day one of the Animal Crossing Article:

"...I step off the shuttle and into my new life. In less than five minutes I've chosen (???) a house and begun my indentured servitude for the local shopkeep..."

It's like Wild World, right? :gyroidsmile:

stormcommander said:
NinBoy said:

It's like Wild World, right? :gyroidsmile:
What do you mean?

It sounds like to me that you might possibly have a choice of location for your house.

Yes you can choice a location for your house. You have 4 choices. No you couldn't do that in Wild World.

Back