Celeste Chick Plush
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Ok, so I ordered the 1st set of Smash Bros posters from Club Nintendo on January 16th, which was before all the closing chaos as the announcement for Club Nintendo shutting down came on January 20th, and the closing prizes didn't show up until February. I got a confirmation of my order and it took my 700 coins. I also got an email on January 21st saying that my posters had been shipped. It's now February 22nd and I still have not gotten said posters. Weird thing is when I log into my account the Posters are listed and say shipped, but the cost of 700 coins shows up as zero. In Canada the prizes tend to ship from BC and I'm in Ontario so I know it's takes a while to ship, but I've gotten past prizes a lot sooner than this, and as I've said I got the notification that it shipped before they added the closing prizes in February. Should I contact Nintendo about this, or wait longer? Below are screenshots to prove what I've said.

DK Country Returns was a Platnium prize so that's why its 0 coins, and Flipnote was free. The posters should say 700 coins but don't for some reason.

Last edited:
I would probably wait a little bit longer and if it doesn't come, I would contact nintendo. Good luck getting it. :)

It looks like something went wrong with it, so I would definitely advise you to contact customer support. A month is way too long for something to ship in a single country, and the 700 coins not showing up there is shifty.

Have you gotten the cleaning cloth or game card case yet? If you have, then yes contact them.

Have you gotten the cleaning cloth or game card case yet? If you have, then yes contact them.

Oh yes I have long gotten those. I ordered them last year. Only the posters have been an issue.

Oh yes I have long gotten those. I ordered them last year. Only the posters have been an issue.

whoops haha, thought the newest orders would have been on top
don't shoot me

i am very blind it clearly says 2014 samdjlfhasdf

Last edited:
I would recommend to contact Nintendo because it was shipped, so maybe it went missing. Good luck with your posters!

Last edited:
Personally, I would wait until the beginning of March (since its close to then anyways) and then, if you haven't received them yet, I would contact customer service or some sort of service in order to figure out what's going on. No reason for you to actually wait another week, but that's just what I like to do for whatever reason. Good luck, though! I hope you get them soon~

I would wait considering I ordered the new ACNL cards they had up before the whole site being under maintnence all the time and it said it could take MONTHS to ship / deliver. With older shipments, it said 4-6 weeks

I would send a support ticket if it doesn't come in a few days or so. Club Nintendo is most likely in a chaotic state with shipping everything now, just be a little patient c:

Did you get the tracking number from this order? You should use that number on whatever tracking site Nintendo shipped to and you'll see where is that package. If it's stuck in a limbo, ask that delivery service.

I'm too lazy to work out the dates but don't they say to give 4-6 weeks for delivery or something? Issues such as them being 'under pressure' from Club Nintendo or late shipping is exactly why they give such long estimates, so it could easily be this.

Contact them if you want, it's not going to do any harm. If it at least helps you sleep at night then, well, that's what customers support is there for.

People have contacted Nintendo for much more trivial reasons (IE "are Amiibo being restocked?")

I got my posters within days, but I know that's rare. Generally, I hear it takes long.

You can contact them and see if they can at least track your order? It won't hurt to try.

Did you get the tracking number from this order? You should use that number on whatever tracking site Nintendo shipped to and you'll see where is that package. If it's stuck in a limbo, ask that delivery service.

I have never gotten any tracking numbers from Club Nintendo. I wasn't aware that they have them.

Last edited:
I have never gotten any tracking numbers from Club Nintendo. I wasn't aware that they have them.

Any expedited parcels through Canada Post gets a tracking number. It used to be that you could track Club Nintendo through the Nintendo store website, but it looks like that doesn't work anymore.

It can't hurt to contact Nintendo to see what is happening. It usually doesn't take more than 2 weeks for me to get items from them after they ship, and I'm in New Brunswick.

I would contact Nintendo. If the item has already shipped then it doesn't make any sense for it to be taking so long.

I would contact Nintendo. If the item has already shipped then it doesn't make any sense for it to be taking so long.

Ok, if it's not in the mail today (just waiting for it to come) then I will contact them as it did indeed ship over a month ago. What's the best way to go about contacting them? I've never had a need to before.

Last edited:
If the item has indeed already shipped, I'm not sure what they can do about it now. Definitely see if you can track it using the number you were given, and if something's wrong there, contact the postal service. If it's not showing up at all, that's when I would contact Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back