• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nintendo 64-> What Next?

Snoopdogga

Bells
Well, after I found out that Cruis'n USA has been ESRB rated, I decided to do some research. Here is some of the information I've gathered:

-Cruis'n USA is a mediocre N64 game with is published by Nintendo.
-1080 Snowboarding has been ESRB rated.
-Beetle Adventure Racing has been ESRB rated.
-Aerofighters Assault has been ESRB rated.

Now, I've come to a conclusion that Cruis'n USA is probably not going to be released until June-August. The reason I think this is because the game deals with travelling across the USA. In June-Auguest, people tend to do a lot of travelling.

Next, I'd like to say that 1080 Snowboarding will definitely be the next N64 game to be released. The game deals with snowboarding which is a winter sport. It would be crazy to have this game released in the summer.

The last thing I'd like to mntion is that Beetle Adventure Racing and Aerofighters Assault have been ESRB rated since March 2007! This means that these games likely won't be released anytime soon. However, I do expect these games to be released in 2008.

Last, I'd like to say that my predictions for the next N64 game to be ESRB rated are:

-Mischief Makers-> Treasure has been releasing a lot of games lately and this game is published by Nintendo which makes it a likely candidate for our next N64 to be ESRB rated.

-Mario Party-> This game has to come soon simply because it's a Mario game.

-Custom Robo-> This franchise seems to be popular in Japan so maybe we'll get a translated version.

-Dr. Mario 64-> Doubtful but it may happen.

I have a gut feeling that after the two racing games, Mischief Makers will be our next N64 title.

Bulerias said:
I have a gut feeling that after the two racing games, Mischief Makers will be our next N64 title.
I think Mischief Makers will definitely be our next N64 game. It is a Nintendo published game which makes it even more likely.

[quote="Shadow_] I agree with Bul. But I'm still not seeing Rush 2 or Rush 2049 on VC! >=O [/quote]
Rush 2 and Rush 2049 are doubtful at the moment but they may come eventually.

Snoopdogga said:
[quote="Shadow_] I agree with Bul. But I'm still not seeing Rush 2 or Rush 2049 on VC! >=O
Rush 2 and Rush 2049 are doubtful at the moment but they may come eventually. [/quote]
Well, they ARE made by Midway, who also made Cruis'n USA.

Shadow_] [quote="Snoopdogga said:
[quote="Shadow_] I agree with Bul. But I'm still not seeing Rush 2 or Rush 2049 on VC! >=O
Rush 2 and Rush 2049 are doubtful at the moment but they may come eventually. [/quote]
Well, they ARE made by Midway, who also made Cruis'n USA. [/quote]
Yeah but the reason Cruis'n USA is coming is because it was published by Nintendo.

Snoopdogga said:
Well, they ARE made by Midway, who also made Cruis'n USA. [/quote]
Yeah but the reason Cruis'n USA is coming is because it was published by Nintendo. [/quote]
Not true. That's not the only reason... Are you saying that third party N64 games on the VC are impossible?

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Yeah but the reason Cruis'n USA is coming is because it was published by Nintendo. [/quote]
Not true. That's not the only reason... Are you saying that third party N64 games on the VC are impossible? [/quote]
Third party N64 games aren't going to be released anytime soon. Trust me.

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Yeah but the reason Cruis'n USA is coming is because it was published by Nintendo.
Not true. That's not the only reason... Are you saying that third party N64 games on the VC are impossible? [/quote]
Third party N64 games aren't going to be released anytime soon. Trust me. [/quote]
Trust me, that's not true. There are absolutely no problems with obtaining these licenses, especially if they have already been obtained for NES, SNES, Genesis, TG-16, Neo Geo, etc.

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Not true. That's not the only reason... Are you saying that third party N64 games on the VC are impossible?
Third party N64 games aren't going to be released anytime soon. Trust me. [/quote]
Trust me, that's not true. There are absolutely no problems with obtaining these licenses, especially if they have already been obtained for NES, SNES, Genesis, TG-16, Neo Geo, etc. [/quote]
Well by now, they would have released a third party N64 but unforunately they never. Beetle Adventure Racing and Aerofighters Assault have been ESRB rated since March 2007.

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Trust me, that's not true. There are absolutely no problems with obtaining these licenses, especially if they have already been obtained for NES, SNES, Genesis, TG-16, Neo Geo, etc. [/quote]
Well by now, they would have released a third party N64 but unforunately they never. Beetle Adventure Racing and Aerofighters Assault have been ESRB rated since March 2007. [/quote]
Guess what? The fact that they're ESRB rated means that the licenses were acquired and that there are no problems in obtaining said third party licenses. Why aren't they being released? That's a question for Ninty. Remember Alien Storm? That game was rated for 8 months before it was released.

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Trust me, that's not true. There are absolutely no problems with obtaining these licenses, especially if they have already been obtained for NES, SNES, Genesis, TG-16, Neo Geo, etc.
Well by now, they would have released a third party N64 but unforunately they never. Beetle Adventure Racing and Aerofighters Assault have been ESRB rated since March 2007. [/quote]
Guess what? The fact that they're ESRB rated means that the licenses were acquired and that there are no problems in obtaining said third party licenses. Why aren't they being released? That's a question for Ninty. Remember Alien Storm? That game was rated for 8 months before it was released. [/quote]
Those two games have been rated for 10 months. :yes:

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Well by now, they would have released a third party N64 but unforunately they never. Beetle Adventure Racing and Aerofighters Assault have been ESRB rated since March 2007.
Guess what? The fact that they're ESRB rated means that the licenses were acquired and that there are no problems in obtaining said third party licenses. Why aren't they being released? That's a question for Ninty. Remember Alien Storm? That game was rated for 8 months before it was released. [/quote]
Those two games have been rated for 10 months. :yes: [/quote]
And that matters how...?

My point has already been proven -- the fact that they're on the ESRB's site, rated, is reason enough to believe that third party releases on N64 are imminent. No doubt about it.

Vectorman is STILL on the ESRB... been there for... 9 months? Maybe longer.

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Guess what? The fact that they're ESRB rated means that the licenses were acquired and that there are no problems in obtaining said third party licenses. Why aren't they being released? That's a question for Ninty. Remember Alien Storm? That game was rated for 8 months before it was released.
Those two games have been rated for 10 months. :yes: [/quote]
And that matters how...?

My point has already been proven -- the fact that they're on the ESRB's site, rated, is reason enough to believe that third party releases on N64 are imminent. No doubt about it.

Vectorman is STILL on the ESRB... been there for... 9 months? Maybe longer. [/quote]
Vectorman is ESRB rated!
What about Crack Down and ESWAT?

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
And that matters how...?

Vectorman is STILL on the ESRB... been there for... 9 months? Maybe longer. [/quote]
Vectorman is ESRB rated!
What about Crack Down and ESWAT? [/quote]
You're evading my points.

I said, the fact that third party N64 games are being rated means there are NO problems with licenses. Hence, your argument that we won't get third party N64 games any time soon is rendered null.

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
And that matters how...?

Vectorman is STILL on the ESRB... been there for... 9 months? Maybe longer.
Vectorman is ESRB rated!
What about Crack Down and ESWAT? [/quote]
You're evading my points.

I said, the fact that third party N64 games are being rated means there are NO problems with licenses. Hence, your argument that we won't get third party N64 games any time soon is rendered null. [/quote]
I personally think we won't seeing any third party N64 games being released until mid 2008.

And how is that "not anytime soon"? In the grand scheme of things, a few months is pretty much nothing.

;)

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
And how is that "not anytime soon"? In the grand scheme of things, a few months is pretty much nothing.

;)

-_- Well, I consider five months a long time.
If you ask me, we're going to get these games a little earlier than that... but we'll see.

Back