• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nightplay

I completely lost track of time playing Undertale, but now I'm opening the gates!

I would like to play in your town as well. :D Please add my friend code, I'll add yours right now. ^_^

Opening Oppidum once again! Anyone who needs to sell ought to swing by... or just wants to hang out?

Whoever was just here... Please don't do whatever you just did. That's how I get disconnected.

Hey! I'm going to add you- late night is like almost all I do haha. Add me back and let's play!

Alright, we're opening a little late today, but at least it's not horrendously later than when I should open.
oh and also tonight i'll actually leave it charging unlike last night

We can't go to your town. It says something is not working when the monkey tells you the train is coming. ???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, I think it's because someone else was already on a train there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, I think it's because someone else was already on a train there.

Alrighty, opening early today!
although there's no point in coming unless we're going to run circles around each other
shops open at 10, re-tail at 9

Now that we're not trying to get a villager to move where we want them to move to, town is open again!

Back