• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Nightplay

You two have been added, and I'm opening mega early - although I should really instead go to the island and prepare for when Re-tail opens. But I'm not.

Just wanted to say your town was awesome! I left some fruit for you. Thanks for letting me come to you town.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be sure to come over tonight if you're open. I don't have my 3DS on me right now, but add my FC, and I'll add you when I get home! :D

I've added anyone that posted before this post! Gates will be opening again soon!

Last night, I didn't have an error message in the morning. I'm not sure if that's because things actually went off without a hitch, or I got one of those But nobody came moments

Last edited:
I was there last night and there were two other people too. I know there was at least one other person as well at one point because of the messages on your board. I had a lot of fun and may go back tonight too!

I was able to come to your town. I dunno what the hitch with the error was but its gone now :)

Everyone come help me welcome the new villager
she moved in somewhere that's not six inches in front of my house, so she deserves a gold star and lots of friends

Back