• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nightplay

I have added everyone that posted above, and I'm reopening the gates! Also, Rowan's leaving today, just in case anyone wants a tiger.

Hello AmperDavid, I would like to visit your town so please add me. :3

Also, I'll leave my gates open tonight, so if anyone else want to visit, let me know.
I just re-created my town, so there's not much to see...
Rules: the general rules aplly (don't pick up/run over flowers, cut down trees, bury random things...).
It's daylight time in my town and Re-Tail is open. If you want to sell your perfect fruits, you're welcome. My native fruit is peach.

Since I'm starting over, I'll glady take any fruit as a present, but it's not mandatory. I can give a peach for those who are also new/restarting the game.

Alright! I'm getting into a more regular pattern now, folks. Tonight, Oppidum and its shops will be open to visitors! Also, there's quite a lot of clutter of free things on the cobblestones by the train station, if anyone feels like having something. Unfortunately, I keep most of my fruit trees shaken for my own revenue, but if you want, way at the south there are some apple trees and on the shores are plenty of palm fruits.

Also, tonight I'll be around to make sure that one person that immediately makes me disconnect doesn't have the last laugh ;-;

Last edited:
There was a slight hiccup in that I had family visiting, but the town should be back open in a few minutes, noon in town-time!

and you from Kannon that left the mush TV, bless you

Alright, folks, tonight we're back for a spooky scary... birthday bash? Happy birthday to me!
after all, it's nov 1 in my town right now

Last edited:
This is a neat idea! I'm always looking for stuff to do at night!

I'd like to visit whenever you're next open ^.^

Opening my gates nice and early tonight! If there are replies before people show up, I might close the gates to add a few people.

Hey! Could I come? I'd like totally let people come to my town but unfortunately Sugoi has just been made and not ready for visitors. I'll add you, and anyone else!

Back