• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nicole's Flower Shop | Special Offers! + FREE DELIVERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I order 10 black cosmos, 10 pink cosmos, 10 black lillies, 10 pink lillies and 10 jacobs ladders? (I ordered 10 jacobs ladders last time but re ordering because not sure if it was forgotten about) :D

Can I order 10 black cosmos, 10 pink cosmos, 10 black lillies, 10 pink lillies and 10 jacobs ladders? (I ordered 10 jacobs ladders last time but re ordering because not sure if it was forgotten about) :D

I'll add the extra 10 Jacob's Ladders to this order, because I didn't include them in your previous order. So in total you will receive 20 Jacob's Ladders.

hello! could I please have 2 more pink carnations, 4 gold roses and 5 black roses? thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'd be interested in a few flowers for my town.

2 Blue Roses
2 Purple Roses
2 Pink Roses
2 Purple Pansies
2 Blue Pansies

Would this be okay? I'm Mayor Marcella of Absalom, and my FC is in my sidebar.

Hello. I have A Rather Large And Complicated Order For You But I Hope It Does Not Cause Too Much Trouble

11 Black Roses
11 Black Lilies
10 Blue Violets
9 Purple Pansies
5 Purple Roses
4 Purple Tulips

It Totals To 2,000 Bells. But I would Rather Pay You 10,000 Bells For All Of Your Trouble

Could I get an order of:
30 Black Cosmos
10 Blue Roses
5 Purple Pansies
and 5 Jacob's Ladders?

Omg! This is the cheapest flowers shop I've seen! Okay please may I order 10 red roses and 9 white roses?

hi c: i would like to order 20 purple tulips, 10 blue roses, 10 black roses and 10 purple pansies!
thank you!

hi! :D may i order 2 of each hybrid? :)
your prices are so great!! thanks :lemon:

Last edited:
May I order
10 Pink Carnation
10 White Carnation
10 Red Carnation

and

10 Purple Rose
5 Black Rose
5 Gold Rose

please

Hello! I'm Olivia. I was wondering if I could get 2 of every hybrid flower, except Jacob's Ladder which I would like 6 of? Thank you!!!

Update: Can you PM me with details? I'm not sure if that was the deal but just checking, I dont want to forget to look back here. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, may I order 30 jacob ladders, 10 pink carnations and 10 white carnations please?

Hi ^^ Thanks for these special offers! Can I have 50 Jacob's Ladder please? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back