Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
?Are You Afraid of the Dark?? was one of my favorite shows on Nick, probably a huge influence in my love for the horror genre (R.L. Stein?s Goosebumps also played a part).

For those who don?t know/remember the show, it?s about a group of kids in a club called The Midnight Society, in each episode they meet at midnight around a campfire in the woods, and one (or two) of the members share a scary story for the approval of The Midnight Society. As a child, some of the stories were pretty disturbing, while others were kinda wacky. I remember my sister and I would try to get the room as dark as possible before the show started. The opening theme alone was chill-inducing.

Anyway, Nickelodeon decided to bring it back... and the reboot is surprisingly good, considering Nick?s recent track record. It has amazing production quality, the acting is great (for a kid?s show standard), the characters are like-able, and I?m actually kinda invested in the story now. An overarching story is one of the changes they made, and I?m curious to find out how they?ll carry it out. I?m not sure how many parts there will be, but you can watch the first episode on Youtube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFk-NHg7kA

Any members of The Midnight Society out there? What do you think of the reboot?

I'm excited for this! I'll report back when I've watched the first ep. :)

Wow this is so weird I was just rewatching some old episodes of this show on youtube a couple months ago for the nostalgia lol some of the stories were actually pretty good too. Might check the reboot out.

I'm 31 years old and I love horror and I still can't really watch the original opening without getting the creeps. That show was terrifying!

Back