• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Newbie to the world of Animal Crossing

Merlyn

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hey!

My names Merlyn, I'm fairly new to the world of animal crossing and have been playing for about 2 weeks now and I think its fair to say I'm quite addicted. I joined up to find some others to play with and moan about my villagers to because lets face it, moaning about a deer called Deirdre moving in and crushing all your flowers isn't something you chat about to your friends and have them think you're sane.

I guess thats it, I've currently just opened the dream suite so will be adding my D/C up soonish but my other codes are on my profile.

Grand to meet you all.

Nice to meet you, Merlyn.

I'm sorry that Deirdre crushed all of your flowers with her house. I hate it when villagers do that, or move in right on your paths.

Glad to have you Merlyn! Just joined today as well for practically the same reasons, so feel free to add me. And don't worry, I'm certain I can take a earful of Deirdre's shenanigans. Enjoy your stay!

Back