• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

newbie looking for friends :D

shakie510

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I am new to ACNL, I did play the gamecube version when I was a kid so this online stuff is very new to me, my fc:0963-4468-9653
also I'm only in my 10th day or so in my ACNL game, I just bought my new3ds xl
thanks and hope to see you guys later!

ps if your nookling shop is selling a fishing pole I would love to visit and buy that!

I've added you, if you need a fishing pole you can pop over and buy one later on :)

Added you, you can come over and buy anything from the shops, Mine is upgraded to the T&T Emporium so you're also welcome to get anything from Gracie :)

Last edited:
I'll add you! :D

I'm a vet in the game, so I can easily get you some stuff to get you started if you want. :3

im online if you want to hop over to my town to hang out. :3

I'll add you my fc is on the side ^_^

Last edited:
Back