• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Newbie, looking for a few simple things

Mai

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
So I just bought my 3DS and started my town yesterday, unfortunately I've had the misfortune of getting the same tools twice in a row. All I ever wanted was a fishing rod ;_;

So it would make me happy to visit anyone's town, all I'm looking for is a fishing rod, a haircut or some fun :)

I don't have much to offer in return but some peaches, but if you want anything from me I'll try my best. Feel free to add me if you're willing!

P.S. I guarantee that I won't trash your town.

Last edited:
Can i come over? I have fishing rod i can bring over. What month is your town currently in?

You can come to mine-all I have to say there are some items by Tippers house I've left there since the dawn of time xD

I also have a silver fishing rod that you can have for free if you'd like n_n

Can i come over? I have fishing rod i can bring over. What month is your town currently in?

Right now it's August, I'm trying to not get any time paradoxes and wreck my town like I did in Wild World, haha...

Sure, feel free to come over if you like, I'll add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come to mine-all I have to say there are some items by Tippers house I've left there since the dawn of time xD

I also have a silver fishing rod that you can have for free if you'd like n_n

O: A regular one is fine, I don't want to take anything rare like that

I can come over anytime if you want to add me

O: A regular one is fine, I don't want to take anything rare like that

I can come over anytime if you want to add me

Nahh, I have tons of them- they don't break (well I don't think so anyways xD) I'll leave it by the train station.

All I ask is you stay on the path and no flowering running-(I hated grass wear!) but otherwise, shake fruit trees, talk to villagers visit the main street etc-I have shampoodles as well so get your hair done n_n (I've added you as well)

Nahh, I have tons of them- they don't break (well I don't think so anyways xD) I'll leave it by the train station.

All I ask is you stay on the path and no flowering running-(I hated grass wear!) but otherwise, shake fruit trees, talk to villagers visit the main street etc-I have shampoodles as well so get your hair done n_n (I've added you as well)

Okay, that's cool, thank you so much ^-^ Is your town open?

Back