• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

New...

The forum does have a few changes, but not much. PM me if you want extra info or something.

;)

Lone_Wolf said:
I also see your trying to make decent gfx there gengar
Well...I just started using Gimp a few weeks ago...

I thought it was pretty good, thanks!

:D

(M' current sig is Chimecho from PKMN)

Lone_Wolf said:
well looking forward going against u and JJ on the next GFX tournement.
Phh...I'm not nearly that good yet, but hopefully by the next "GFX tournament" I will be!

:unsure:

Gengar said:
Lone_Wolf said:
Phh...I'm not nearly that good yet, but hopefully by the next "GFX tournament" I will be!

you will get better someday.I used to suck back then.
Just never give up!

Lone_Wolf said:
Gengar said:
Lone_Wolf said:

you will get better someday.I used to suck back then.
Just never give up!

:p Thanks!

Btw...I'm gonna guess you use photoshop, right...?

Is photoshop really worth buying some time? or is there somewhere to get an old version cheap at least...

I like Gimp and it is a good place to start....but still

:p

SPORGE27 said:
Is photoshop really worth buying some time? or is there somewhere to get an old version cheap at least...

I like Gimp and it is a good place to start....but still

:p
Gimp is a good place to start, I still don't know how to use half the stuff on there... >_<

dragonflamez said:
JJRamone2 said:
hey man, its good to see another graphics maker here, right now its pretty much just you, me, DragonFlames and shadow ]PLUS FISH BECUZ HES SO HAWT[/b]
Wow, that comment rocked my world.
Thanks.

I agree. >.>

ƒish said:
dragonflamez said:
JJRamone2 said:
hey man, its good to see another graphics maker here, right now its pretty much just you, me, DragonFlames and shadow ]. PLUS FISH BECUZ HES SO HAWT

Wow, that comment rocked my world.
Thanks.

Especially Shadow_link.
Now a formal introduction:
Shadow_link, local Gimp expert* and Wii Opera Browser addict.

*may or may not be expert.

What about the Naruto name? I remember him having a naruto avatar on msn once :p. Anyways, wb wolf :).

Not that anyone would know characters from naruto, besides me and a few others.........

Back