New to this part

JJB

Collector of randomness.
Bells
Hi all!
I’m new to the online part of AC, and the forums, so please be patient with me as I learn! (My last AC game was on the Game Cube)
I’ve had the game for about two months now, but I don’t know anyone else who plays, so I would like to make some new friends.
I live in the CST, but have a fair amount of free time most days. I am almost always playing in the evening/night, but frequently on during the morning and afternoon also.
I have peaches, oranges, and coconuts. I would like to get the others, and am willing to trade or buy.
I’m also redesigning my island right now, and would welcome suggestions on what to do in some areas if you’d like to come take a look.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! You could add me if you'd like, I'm PST though if it maters. I'm usually always on so you're more than welcome to come over if you ever see my gates open. Also, I have all the fruits so you're more than welcome to come over and take whatever you need.

My Switch friend code is located under my avatar to the left if you're interested!

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! You could add me if you'd like, I'm PST though if it maters. I'm usually always on so you're more than welcome to come over if you ever see my gates open. Also, I have all the fruits so you're more than welcome to come over and take whatever you need.

My Switch friend code is located under my avatar to the left if you're interested!
Hi! I will add you, right after I google how to do it. :LOL:
I’m not too concerned about time zone, just wanted to give people an idea of when I would be most active.

Back