• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New to the forums, somewhat new to New Leaf.

Toborius64

Bells
I figured that New Leaf is best played with others so this place looks like the best place to be when it comes to anything Animal Crossing. I'm also interested in trading to an extent and a bit surprised at the most wanted villagers in the community. Marshal at #1 ? I'm literally kicking myself for ever letting him leave.

Anyways, it'll be nice knowing you all.

Popularity lists are trivial and overrated. Your town should consist out of 10 residents that you like, not that others deem "most popular".

Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
I wouldn't necessarily call it trivial when I probably could've made some bells trading him away. Though honestly I don't mind most villagers except for Rodney, and that's because Rodney plopped his house down on the first rare stump I ever cut. I'm just as happy having Benjamin as I am with Whitney in town.

And thanks.

welcome to the bell tree forums! :3

if you ever need help for anything, just drop a message! hope you have a wonderful time here!

and you had Marshal! ahh so lucky. It took me MONTHS to find Marshal. And he is defs one of the most popular villagers there is :)

Back