New to Animal Crossing & The Bell Tree

DonnaSue

Bells
Good morning all (or afternoon/evening), Donna Sue from Latorio Island here! I am brand new to Animal Crossing - received a switch and the game for Christmas after stealing my daughters countless times. Already thinking I should have searched for a game forum before actually starting to play as i destroyed all the rocks on my piece of the island and am now struggling for the ore (face palm). Would LOVE any tips/tricks so i don't don something like this again. Once i have online access, I'll be open for visitors as well as being able to visit others. Thinking that will happen with tomorrow's paycheck.

**Donna Sue**

Welcome :) this site is full of friendly and helpful people, you've found the right place.
I found I had to travel to nook miles islands to get the ore at the start and
I still find out something new everyday I feel in this game and I've played since launch!

I think you should have some rocks on other levels of your island you haven’t gotten to yet (unless you have played enough to get your ladder and pole) so all might not be lost! Let us know when you’re ready for visitors!

I'm excited to say, I am READY for visitors -- AND I have a ladder that a friend gifted me yesterday so I was able to access those other levels.

Back