• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New stuff on the official website

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
After the Direct, the official website at http://animal-crossing.com/new-horizons/ was unveiled. There's not too much on there, but there is an interesting selection of videos.

I'm certain some of what is shown in the videos wasn't present in the Direct. Interestingly, no music is present. Here are Nintendo's videos compiled into one video:

super cool footage! we even got some footage of new bugs and fish to catch :3

Looks like villagers have unique dialogue again as well, with Broccolo turning to talk about the fountain as you were near it.

Can we talk for a second of how beautiful the museum looks now? Like damn, Blathers got a huge upgrade of his workplace here. Still makes me wonder however if the observatory gets a comeback, so far we saw Celeste but not what kind of job she has now. Otherwise, the fact that your character can have now facial hair is pretty neat and I just love the graphic of this game so freaking much.

Looks like villagers have unique dialogue again as well, with Broccolo turning to talk about the fountain as you were near it.

Oh yeah, and Chadder talking about his cloud butt-hugging Bidet toilet.

Can we talk for a second of how beautiful the museum looks now? Like damn, Blathers got a huge upgrade of his workplace here. Still makes me wonder however if the observatory gets a comeback, so far we saw Celeste but not what kind of job she has now. Otherwise, the fact that your character can have now facial hair is pretty neat and I just love the graphic of this game so freaking much.

right?! my jaw literally dropped when i saw the museum

Lol I got excited about the facial hair even though I’m a girl and won’t be having any lol. I’m still glad it is in the game.

Aw that little hair bow is so cute, it really shows the difference between New Leaf and New Horizons.

The underwater tunnel in the museum wow!!
Maybe the lack of music alludes to being able to turn it off?

edit: Also my fingers are so crossed that having facial hair could mean eyebrows! please nintendo :''')

Last edited:
Oh my GOSH, Facial hair? Thats so awesome! Now if we can have earings as well that would be great..
The Museum is so gorgeous!

Oh my GOSH, Facial hair? Thats so awesome! Now if we can have earings as well that would be great..
The Museum is so gorgeous!

PC recently just added earrings interestingly enough, makes me wonder if it will be included in NH as well...

Oh damn facial hair. My friend is definitely going to like this. Hopefully there's various options.

Also the museum I just can't get enough of how gorgeous looking it is. Like damn Balthers. I'm definitely going to be donating more than I contributed in new leaf. I want the museum to strive!!

This made me LOL
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 4.08.18 PM.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Facial hair? Where was this?

In the first video with the darker skinned guy

I wonder what the Halloween looking building is. Ugh I?m so excited!!! This game looks so beautiful

I think that?s Timmy and Tommy?s shop expanded, it has the same little box in front. Looks like the shops will be decorated for different holidays :D

Back